Some blogs I’ve subscribed to recently:
- Erin Fitzgerald’s Rarely Likable “a litblog for dilettantes” has linkbucket posts that are actually interesting and not just bloggy filler.
- At I Have Become Accustomed To Rejection, writer Roxane Gay blogs about her work not getting accepted to places she sends it, but also about creepy dolls and wanting to ride a dog, and posts snapshot too, and it is really enough to make you wonder why she needs a rejection blog.
- Frank Chimero has a blog: “Writing and ephemera related to the process of creative work. A blog about the creative act, not the artifact.”
- Jack Cheng’s tumblr Notes to Self
- Julien Smith’s blog in over your head. He’s the co-author (with Chris Brogan) of Trust Agents.
- The Hey, Hot Shot! Blog says “it’s the best thing going for emerging photographers” and for folks going for the gallery world art thing, that’s probably true. I see things I otherwise wouldn’t that I often want to see more of there.
- If I weren’t enjoying Casey A. Gollan: Notes + Links so much, I’d be bitterly envious of it.